Thursday, October 2, 2008

Within A Mile Of Home


Locusts have come and pretty much gone they were not the biblical style plague I expected but still at times a bit of a bother. This is the biggest one I seen, it's in our room.

Ramadan is over! This is a great thing because the Mauritanian people will now be as productive as they ever are. I still have yet to meet the people I will be working with and for but expect that next week this will happen. School starts on the 12th of October, In'Shalla. Which means I could actually be teaching a whole class by Halloween.

I have updated my Picasa account with 3 new albums just for those of you who have forgotten what we look like and/or want to see where we live. The albums are titled: Road to Kaedi - pit stop, Eid ul-Fitr, and Our home in Kaedi. Go gawk at them at your leisure.

0 comments: