Tuesday, February 19, 2008

If I Ever Leave This World Alive

I don't want to do work all night after I spent all day having to work. I have to finish up study guides and write tests for all of my classes. I am so lazy and just want to curl up on the couch and nap until have to go to bed. I am even slacking on my French class that I am taking.

BLARG!

I have grown to accept the loss of my friend Isis, she is dearly missed, but we change many times throughout existence and all things happen for a reason, I have to be ok with it, so I am. I do not have time to mourn my loss I have to do work and get ready to leave.

I have recently connected to some future Peace Corps people via email and I already treasure their friendship. I feel like Kristy and I finally have people who understand exactly what we are going through because they are going through the exact same thing as us. It's such an exciting and scary part of our lives its good to know that others are right there with us thinking and doing very similar things.

0 comments: