Saturday, March 29, 2008

All Star

Spring sprung and left Perrysburg coated in snow and slush. My tiny break left me tired of being at home, seriously I need to go do something.

Over the next couple days Kristy and I will start our packing and condensing so that in 81 short days when we gots to gets all our stuff is boxed and distributed. This is the chore that I am looking forward to the least. Being the Air Force brat that I was raised as, means I am no stranger to leaving all my material belongings behind me, however the time we take getting rid of them is poopy.

Oh peep this, my last month+ is already planned, the events will include (in chronological order of our last weekends): garage sale @ Mark's , our going away party - I guess we have to throw our own, bachelor party for Eric - I am in charge of this one, Eric & Sarah are getting hitched, and maybe possibly/probably going to Philly to see Jeremiah, Pops, and Kelly.

There should be something witty here that ties this all together and makes the reader think that I got it all under control; but there isn't.

1 comments:

JAC said...

for the record... i don't know what the chances of this are, but i was just setting up my mauritania blog tonite & happened to (completely inadvertently) pick the EXACT SAME background as you!!! what?!? so... back to the drawing board for me... haha