Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Comfort Eagle

So this week has been productive thus far. I have some plans to save some loot and have gotten most of my list of; "things to do over break", done. I now have lessons to take and make and BAM mission accomplished.

I am writing this blog mostly as a test to see if my auto emailing system works. I added a few new goodies to the sidebar recently, including: news about Mauritania (loads of stuff about a country you never heard of before this) and a wishlist for those long lost extremely wealthy benevolent relatives that will one day soon google me and find me. I jest, its more just a shopping list of things for me to buy LOL

I read in a blog recently that a Mauritanian PCV lost 50lbs in less then 6 months . Wow thats a lot! I cant imagine me 50 lbs lighter, I am ok with 20-30 and wary of 40 but I think 50 and I really will just float away. Wierd.

I hope that this works

6 comments:

Jacque said...

So thats pretty cool that you are naming all your posts as song titles. Creative.
As for the snow - I needed something to remind me how much I should love the heat when I'm complaining about that. ;)
And your links about RIM on the side, are really cool. How did you do those?

Unknown said...

How do you do an auto mass email? I tried coollist, but I couldn't get it to work.

Christopher M. Doran MD said...

Where did you get the "Subscribe to this group" box to the right? I too started a Google group. How do you get a notice e-mailed to all the members automatically when you submit a new post?
Kip

primaldreams said...

Lets see the news thing is one of the blogger page elements titled "newsreel" I typed in my subject, Mauritania and it worked.

The mass email and the subscribe box came from the same place, Brandon. He gave me a link to http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Mailing-List-for-Blogger and it worked really well for me, just make sure you follow all the steps. The box is one of them ;-)

primaldreams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
primaldreams said...

Gah the link sucks, the last word that is cut off is "Blogger" www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Mailing-List-for-Blogger

stupid small comment boxes