Saturday, July 26, 2008

We Didn't Start The Fire

Greetings from beuatiful Kaedi! Kristy and I will be posted here for the next 2 years. This city is fantastic, the market, the mix of culture, and the ample opportunities that we will have to work with people that are reseptive to Americans (inshalla).

As previously announced my phone is up and functioning and I have realized no one has my didgits. They are 011.222.427.7203 This is an international call and would prolly be best to use a phone card or skype. When calling please do remeber that I am 4 hours ahead of you, but call I want to hear from you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you no longer living with your family now? I can't wait to see more pics. I wanna post more pics of what's going on here for you guys to see. Tony bought me tickets to see Flogging Molly on August 1st. I'll think of you two the whole time