Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama

Greetings,



I made it to an internet cafe and payed for some interwebing action so I will make this quick. I apoloze ahead of time for my typos there will be more then usual I am on a sand encrusted french Keyboard. New fam is pretty cool, we cant really talk to them so that is a bit of a downer but they are good hearted people. They laugh a lot (I think mostly at us).



Its hot and challenging but we are trudging through I think that the biggest difficulty that hits us as of late is laguage. We go to classes and it is first week. Its hard to think that the 4th of July is so soon. Oh and my Birthday too. I will be 30!!!! In Africa!!!! wow that is fun stuff there. I hope that people send me mail. I get a comment or 2 every now and then I am glad to know people read this, even if it is only 2 people :oP



I am running short on time...

love b

2 comments:

R said...

I'm sure it is many more and perhaps they're all busy writing you letters ;)

Anonymous said...

I honestly didn't know HOW to leave comments. And it'll be the same comment, I miss you and love you!